Preloader Close
  • 77 City Centre Drive, Mississauga, Ontario
  • Mon - Fri : 9 am to 5 pm


Read All Frequently Asked Questions

We provide a skilled staff to help you get the most out of your immigration. Our qualified and dependable Immigration Consultants can assist you in obtaining a favorable result in your case.

  • Which is quicker to process, an immigrant or a visa?

    Temporary residence applications are faster in processing time than permanent residence and refugee cases. Some of our clients received the business visit visa within one day. At the same time, we have a super visa that took around eight months to get approved.

  • How can I apply for the tourist visa?

    We require many documents, but the basic or common required documents are a copy of your passport, your residency documents, a photo, and proof of income.

  • Where can I get assistance with filling out the visa forms?

    You don’t have to worry about filling out the visa form. Tamaam will help you to do that.

  • What if I cannot travel during the validity period of visa?

    Your passport is valid until it reaches the end of its validity period. The sole stumbling block may be the country or countries you intend to visit entry procedures. Many nations need your passport to be valid for at least 3 to 6 months before allowing you to enter or issuing a travel visa

  • Who requires an Immigrant Visa?

    Foreign people who plan to live permanently in the abroad are granted immigrant visas. Nonimmigrant visas are for foreign nationals who seek to visit the foreign country temporarily for reasons such as tourism, medical treatment, business, temporary work, study, or other similar activities.

  • What is a lawful permanent resident?

    A PR card, also known as a permanent resident card, is an identity document that verifies a person's legal status in Canada. Lawful permanent residents are those who have a PR card.

  • Will I be eligible to work on entering Canada?

    Most people are required to have a study or work permit.

  • Do you provide guaranteed success on an application?

    It is illegal to say that we guarantee service to be successful. Part of our team are lawyers who can provide a Contingency retainer agreement.

  • What is family sponorship?

    It is to give permanent residency status to your spouse, children, parents, and grandparents.

  • Do you provide refugee, humanterian services

    If you are in Canada, we provide Refugee services; also, we provide permanent resident applications on Humanitarian and compassionate grounds. If you are outside Canada, you must have a refugee certificate to be able to help you. We were able to help people who have applied for protection to come to Canada on a job offer.

Special Issues

  • I have lost my status in Canada

    We will help you restore your status in Canada.

  • I recieved a rejection letter, and i do not see a good reason for that

    It is okay to get a rejection, but to apply again, you need our help. Let us help you get your application approved.

  • My refugee claim was rejected

    Contact us immediately you have around two weeks to fix your problem.