Preloader Close
  • 77 City Centre Drive, Mississauga, Ontario
  • Mon - Fri : 9 am to 5 pm

Apply for Protection or refugee.

What services do we provide

1. Apply for in-Canada refugee or/and protection.
2. Apply for outside-Canada refugee or/and protection for people who have refugee certificate
3. Apply for permanent residents on Humanitarian and Compassionate grounds.
4. Identify alternatives to an outside refugee for people who do not have a refugee certificate

What critical requirements that we need to start working with you

1. Resettlement applications require a refugee certificate.
2. In-Canada refugee and protection required to be inside Canada
3. Financial capability is required

Information on Refugee

There are two main categories of in-Canada refugees and refugees applying from outside Canada. The refugees applying from outside Canada can be one of the following:

1) Convention refugee abroad class must be:
1. are outside your home country,

2. cannot return there due to a well-founded fear of persecution based on: race, religion, political opinion, nationality, or membership in a particular social group. Examples: gender, sexual orientation, etc

2) Country of asylum class must be
1. are outside your home country or the country where you usually live, and
2. have been seriously affected by civil war or armed conflict, or
3. have been denied fundamental human rights on an ongoing basis.