Preloader Close
  • 77 City Centre Drive, Mississauga, Ontario
  • Mon - Fri : 9 am to 5 pm

Getting a work permit

What services do we provide:

1. Apply for Work permits with LMIA, LMIA Exempt, investment, and Permanent Resident.

2. Apply for LMIA, Global Talent.

3. Preparation for the Canadian market: Identify NOC, identify cities and provinces that require applicant skills, identify programs that will accept applicants’ experience, modify the resume, job interview, and connection with recruiters.

What key requirements do we need to start working with you
1. Need to have already taken language test IELTS/CELPIP General or/and TCF/TEF Canada
2. One experience letter for work done in the last five years, with proof of receiving salary.

Information on work permit

There are two main categories of work permits, the Open Work Permit and the Employer Specific Work Permit. Within these two categories, there are more than 100 types of work, and many do not require Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA).

Navigating Canada’s work permit options can be difficult, but we seek to make it as easy for you as possible. Tamaam Immigration Services will navigate this complicated maze to help you apply for the proper work permit.

Employer-specific work permits, the process should start with the employer contacting our firm. We will produce the job offer and select the proper work permit in the finding-gathering process.  Some types of work permits would require LMIA or Global Talent Stream (GTS); in some cases, our firm and employer will develop job postings, screening, and selecting the right person for the job.  One type of work permit is used to apply for permanent residency.

Some of the LMIA-Exempt but require a job offer or employment contract

1. International Mobility Program (IMP)

2. NAFTA Work Permits – It is an international trade agreement between most of the world countries

3. CETA Work Permits – It is an agreement between Canada and the European Union

4. Intra-Company Transfers
Open Work Permits (no job offer or LMIA required)

1. Post-Graduation Work Permits (PGWP)

2. Spousal Sponsorship from Inside of Canada

3. Bridging Open Work Permit (BOWP)

4. International Experience Canada (IEC) (working holiday visa)

5. Spouse Accompanying International Student or Worker (SOWP)

Frequently Asked Questions

  • Can your company help me find a job?


  • Do you charge for helping me in the job search?

    We charge for the training and preparation services; these services are mandatory and will make getting a job easy.

  • Please explain the process?

    There are actually two processes. 1. The first process is done by the employer. The employer needs to create an LMIA for some jobs to be able to hire a foreign national. 2. The second process is done by the employee. The employee needs to apply for a work permit.

  • What are the requirements for the work permit?

    1. You fit the job requirements specified in the job posting 2. You must meet licensing or degree if required 3. You must have a language exam done, English requires IELTS or CELPIP; Frenshc requires TCF or TEF

  • What are the company service fees?

    Not less than $850, not more than $7,500